Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

First Time's a Charm

Welcome to blogspot, readers! I had done a little posting of blogs on our website, but it's quite a complicated task because it takes Aiden's handiwork to upload and publish and stuff that I don't understand and obviously can't do. Anyhoo, here we are, at present, freezing our tushes off in Podgorica, Montenegro. The current temperature is 34 degrees with an expected high of 36. But, at least no rain!! We've been quite drenched for the past month or so and some of our students have missed classes because their houses were flooded. I'm getting in a quick posting before work to jump start the process of regular updates. We've been here for nearly four months and it's about time I started reflecting on our time here. I don't know when we'll get back to Eastern Europe and I have a memory like a brick wall, so I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment